I've been growing broccoli sprouts to supplement a compound produced by the vegetable called sulforaphane. Here's a quick article on how I grow the sprouts, as well as some interesting sulforaphane links.
Aaron Ngand I live and work in San Francisco. I've worked both fulltime and freelance at a variety of technology companies including Facebook, Square Cash, and Apple. This is usually in Prototyping or Product Design roles. I now exclusively work on my own companies Flocknet and Hyper. Flocknet recently won the Pioneer Tournament, and Hyper will be out sometime in 2020.
You can find me on Twitter, Instagram, Github, Telegram, or send me an Email. I'm most interested in the future, biohacking, life extension, and fundamentals. I also studied business at university, sold my first iOS app shortly after graduating, and for a while thought I was going to become a musician or a YouTuber.
This is a sample post for my new blog. This was used while building the theme. It showcaes some of the headers, bold, link, and list styles used throughout the site.
- Flocknet, A Twitter Relationship ManagerView
- Hyper Online, A Digital UniverseView
- Life in Silicon Valley, iMessage Stickers based on living in SFView
- Harvesting Sulforaphane, A compound found in broccoli sproutsView
- Lightning Network Node, A fun project with Raspbery PiView
- 2017 Nootropic Stack, Focused on cognitive enhancementView
- Tracker, A mood-tracking app for Quantified Self experimentsView
- Blood Glucose Tracking, With the Freestyle Libre CGMView
- ARKit ExperimentsView
- UnityVR ExperimentsView
- Apollo, An experiment with always-listening interfacesView
- Din, An N-back brain-training gameView
- Chroma, The best Mac controller for your Philips Hue BulbsView
- 2014 PC Build, A mini-itx build for gamingView